Q: Can you give me a menu of what Ulrich Design does?
- This is Logo design using Ulrich Design’s 5-step logo design process, followed by the design of additional “+” items which brandish the new logo.
These “+” items include:
- A tagline for your company
- Business Cards
- Stationary (Letterhead & Envelopes)
- Corporate Email Newsletter Template (Design of newsletter and CSS & HTML coding)
- Design of corporate Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Setup of logo for apparel in both embroidery and screenprinting.
Other Print Items
These are few examples. These aren’t listed under the “+” items because there is more variation in number of pages and complexity needed to design them.
If you want a static informational site or a site with a Content Management System (CMS), or you need an eCommerce site with a shopping cart.
For Apple iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android devices.
Q: Can I see your portfolio?
Yes, our portfolio is shown at ulrichdesign.ca/portfolio
Q: Where is Ulrich Design located?
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
Q: Can we talk on the phone?
- If you live in Thunder Bay, Ontario just give me a call on my cell: 807.251.2275.
- If you are not local, I don’t take long distance calls on my cell (because of exorbitant rates) but if you call and leave a message with your number, I’ll call you back.
- You can reach me on Skype (my handle is “ulrichdesign”) or if you have an iOS device you can FaceTime me at: email@example.com.
Q: What is the time line on projects?
- Logo design takes 3-4 weeks.
- Additional “+” items are 1-2 weeks after the logo is approved.
- Consultation needed for other print items such as brochures, ads, and pamphlets but are typically 2 weeks.
- Contact us for a consultation on websites and mobile apps.
All timelines are dependent on you getting approvals and feedback to us in a timely fashion. As such, no timelines are guaranteed, however Ulrich Design does stake its reputation on quality and timeliness so we try our hardest to get all projects done on time or earlier if possible.
Q: Do you offer “RUSH” Status?
Yes. “RUSH” Status is an additional 20%:
- RUSH Status on Logo designed is 14 days (down from 3-4 weeks)
- Additional “+” items are 7 days (down from 1-2 weeks).
- For other print items, if you want anything within a week, it will typically be considered “RUSH”.
Q: How much do you charge?
- Standard 3-4 week timeline for Logo Design is $999.
- For 14-day RUSH status, add 20% ($1,198.80).
- Standard 1-2 week timeline for additional “+” items are $199 each.
- For 7-day RUSH status, add 20% ($238.80 each).
- For other print items, a consultation is needed to determine the amount of work and the complexity of your project.
- For websites and mobile apps, please contact us. There are many variables to consider in pricing these projects.
Q: How does payment work?
- I require a $500 retainer before getting started.
- The remainder of the payment is due after design work is approved by you but before the final files are handed over.
- Additional costs may be accrued (such as production costs like printing and shipping, or purchase of stock imagery and fonts), however any additional costs will be communicated to you and need your approval beforehand so that you won’t be surprised by any unexpected costs.
- I accept cash, cheque, PayPal (including credit cards via PayPal), and Interac Transfers.